Trusted Roofing Company in Katy, TX
Your roof needs to be solid, strong, and reliable to protect your family from wind, rainstorms, and other weather events. Your roof is also crucial to the overall aesthetic of your home and helps keep your space comfortable and climate-controlled.
Your roof has a lot of jobs, and at GreenLight Roofing, we make sure the roof over your head works the way it should. From routine maintenance to entire roof replacement, we’ve got you covered.
Why Choose GreenLight Roofing?
- Our Katy roofers are certified by GAF and CertainTeed, two of the top names in roofing.
- We have experience with insurance companies and can help you file a claim after a storm, accident, or other disaster.
- All work is backed with a 5-year labor warranty, so you can have confidence in a job done right.
- We offer free, no obligation quotes!
“If you want honesty, great work, and professionalism this is your company.”Sharlita C.See More Reviews
At GreenLight Roofing, we are fully equipped to handle every part of your home’s exterior. We can repair or replace your roof, give it a new paint job, add customized shingles, or even build a fence around your property. Our work is backed by a 5-year labor warranty, so you don’t have to worry – we always leave customers with a job well done.
Roof Repair in Katy, TX
Fix small problems before they become more serious or move forward from storm or accident-related damage with our experienced Katy roof repair team. Get started today with a roof inspection to locate areas of damage and their severity. We can remedy all types of common roofing problems, including missing or damaged shingles, roof leaks, rotting fascia, hail damage, damaged flashing, and more.
What Are Some Signs Your Roof Needs Repair?
A number of different issues may arise with your roof that require anything from quick fixes to large scale repairs. Here are some telltale signs to watch out for that may indicate your roof is in need of repair:
- If you’ve noticed your energy bills going up. - This could be an indication that your roof isn’t properly insulated and you’re losing heat or cool air, making it difficult to maintain the proper temperature inside your home.
- If you notice water damage to your attic, ceiling, or upper areas of your wall. - This could be an indication that there’s a leak in your roof in need of repair.
- If you notice that your roof is missing shingles or that shingles are damaged. - This is a good indication that it’s time for a roof inspection to head off any potential issues before they become too big of a problem.
- If you notice parts of your roof sagging. - If you notice this type of issue with your roof you should schedule an inspection ASAP. A sagging roof is a safety hazard and may require an entire roof replacement to remedy the issue.
- If you have experienced a heavy storm recently. - It’s always a good idea to schedule a roof inspection soon after experiencing a severe storm. This can help prevent any major issues later down the road and give you peace of mind.
If the damage to your roof is extensive and/or your roof is old, worn out, and nearing the end of its service life, we'll let you know whether replacement would be the most viable solution. Rest assured that our Katy roof installation team is committed to integrity and will not recommend a full replacement unless it's something you really need.
What Is the Average Roof Lifespan?
The lifespan of your roof depends on several factors:
- The materials it’s made out of
- How well the roof was installed
- The type of weather your roof is experiencing on a regular basis
In general, roofs composed of asphalt shingles will only last 15 to 30 years, whereas roofs made out of metal may last as long as 50 years! The best way to determine the remaining lifespan of your roof is to schedule for an inspector to come look at your roof, determine the materials used, as well as the extent of the wear and tear to the roof itself.
Additionally, scheduling regular repair and maintenance for your roof can help to extend the lifespan of your roof!
Asphalt Shingle Roofs
As the most widely used residential roofing product in the U.S., asphalt shingles are always a solid choice. Asphalt shingles combine affordability, versatility, and durability, making them a smart choice for any homeowner. If you're in need of a new roof, our Katy roofers can help you select the right shingle type and style for your home. We only install the highest-quality shingles for your peace of mind.
Exterior Painting Services
If you need a new roof, now is a good time to also consider adding a fresh coat of paint to your home's exterior. GreenLight Roofing can handle the whole project from start to finish, providing you with enhanced curb appeal and home value.
Gutter Installation & Repair
Gutters are an essential part of your roof because they divert water away from your home. If gutters become clogged or are allowed to fall into disrepair, you could end up with water damage on your roof, siding, or soffits which can be expensive to fix. Our Katy gutter experts offer free quotes, so don't wait to call us today.
Fence Installation & Replacement
Add more privacy to your home with a customized fence, specially designed to match the style and design of your house’s exterior. Instead of having to call multiple companies for your roofing and fencing needs, you can count on GreenLight Roofing to conveniently handle it all.
Get Help with Damage Claims
In addition to all these wonderful services, GreenLight Roofing can also help you with your insurance claim after an accident, storm, or another natural disaster. For more than 17 years, our owner worked in the insurance industry, so GreenLight Roofing uses this knowledge and insight to help customers handle their storm or accident damage claims in Katy, TX. We can walk you through your insurance claim from start to finish and help you get repairs approved.
Of course, our experienced Katy roofers will complete the repairs, as well. It all starts with a free damage inspection, where we will help you document what went wrong and get your insurance claim going. From there, we will provide professional support and help make sure your claim is processed quickly – and that you recover in your time of need.
Don’t risk a mishandled insurance claim or an unsatisfactory repair. Instead, make GreenLight Roofing your first line of contact after an accident, disaster, or during any other damage claim.
Contact usto learn more about how our experienced, highly credentialed Katy roofing company can handle your roofing needs with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
Our roofers in Katy have 5 stars on Google and an unmatched reputation. We have serviced hundreds of residences and have hundreds of positive reviews, and we handle every job with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
GreenLight Roofing can help you get the services you need through your insurance company, and financing options are available for those paying out-of-pocket. We only hire GAF and CertainTeed certified roofers, so you can trust us to take care of the roof over your head.
Our team’s commitment to solving our community’s pest problem is the foundation of our company. With our team, you can say goodbye to unwanted pests for good.
Serviced Hundreds of Residences
Financing Options Available
5 Star Rating with Google
GAF & CertainTeed Certified
Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism