We Work with Insurers in Katy, Spring, and All of the Surrounding Areas
If your home’s roof has been damaged or destroyed by a severe storm, a fallen tree, or any other form of unexpected disaster, getting your home back in order doesn’t just require a roofer, it requires input from your insurance company. But dealing with insurers is a hassle you don’t need to be dealing with in your tie of need. So let GreenLight Roofing do it for you! We have nearly two decades of experience working with insurance companies to get residents of Houston, Katy, Spring, Tomball, Cypress, and The Woodlands the compensation and assistance they need. We guide you through the claims process step by step so you can know that you’re being truly taken care of during the recovery and restoration process.
What to Do Before You Call Your Insurer
After a disaster, you may be at a loss for what to do next. Let our experience in roofing and insurance give you an easy-to-follow roadmap to recovery. We know what you need to do to prepare your claim, and we can help you do it. In fact, we offer free disaster assessments, so you can have all the facts before you call your insurer. Throughout the claim process, we’ll be there to give your insurer everything they need to get things processed and approved ASAP.
“Thank you to Juan and GreenLight Roofing!”Eduardo H.See More Reviews
- Make Sure All of the Damage Gets Documented: Someone will need to get up on your roof and thoroughly document all signs of damage with photographic evidence. When you let our roofers do this, we make sure everyone involved stays safe, and that even the most subtle damages are cataloged, and as part of our free disaster assessments, we do it at no cost to you.
- Know What Insurance Will Cover: Make sure you understand what your policy will and will not cover, so you know exactly what your claim will entail.
- Assemble Everything Your Insurer Will Need: That includes photographic documentation, other evidence, and a repair or replacement quote from a licensed roofer. GreenLight Roofing can get everything together for you fast, using our extensive experience working with insurers.
- File Your Claim: Let GreenLight Roofing and your insurer make sure that everything is properly filed and process. We serve as the middleman to make sure that everything goes smoothly, and that you and your adjuster both walk away happy.
- Get Your Roof Repaired or Replaced: Once your claim is filed, processed, and approved, GreenLight roofing will do the work that needs to be done, at the agreed-upon price, with a level of quality you’ll love!
Before We were Roofers, We Were Insurers
We may have spent years honing our craft as expert roofers, but before he led our team, our owner also spent well over a decade learning the ins and outs of the insurance industry. Our team draws on the knowledge that our leadership collected over 17+ years of insurance experience, meaning that we always have the answers to your pressing claim-related questions. Don’t add to the stress of a disaster by dealing with confusing policies and procedures – let GreenLight Roofing handle your claim for you from start to finish.
If a disaster has ruined the structural integrity of your roof, let us take the stress out of filing your claim and getting things back in order. Call our Houston office at (281) 949-7759 or contact us online today to get started!
Our team’s commitment to solving our community’s pest problem is the foundation of our company. With our team, you can say goodbye to unwanted pests for good.
Serviced Hundreds of Residences
Financing Options Available
5 Star Rating with Google
GAF & Certainteed Certified
Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism