Giving Your Spring or Katy Home Renewed Protection from the Elements
Even the most well-constructed and effectively repaired roof will eventually start to show signs of age, and when that happens, GreenLight Roofing is here for you. Our roof replacement services are available across the Lone Star State, from Houston to Katy and Spring, and even all the way in Cypress, The Woodlands, and Tomball. When it’s time to replace your roof. You can trust our GAF and Certainteed-certified team to provide you with all the information, work, and honest service you need to get the job done fast. We make sure that your home gets the stunning and sturdy new roof it deserves as soon as possible, so you and your family can feel safe and secure.
When Should You Replace Your Roof?
- Depending on the materials your roof is made of, every 15-50 years. If you’re unsure what the lifespan of your roof is, ask a roofer!
- When all of your neighbors are getting new roofs, especially if you know all of your houses were built at the same time
- When the damage to your roof is too extensive and widespread to be solved by repairs
- When issues like mold and water damage have affected your whole roof, compromising its structural integrity
- When the holes and leaks in your roof are big enough to see sunlight through on sunny days and let in water during a rainstorm
- Whenever you feel like refreshing your home’s exterior appearance
What a New Roof can Do for Your Home
Getting your roof replaced does a lot more than get rid of leaks and replace shingling. Not only can a new roof completely refresh the outward appearance of your home, but it can improve your comfort, increase your energy efficiency, and even change the way air flows through your home. Our roofers can thoroughly assess your home and your existing roof and tell you exactly how a roof replacement can benefit your home and improve your life. Plus, all of our work is backed by a 5-year labor warranty, so you can trust that your new roof is ready to defend your home.
“Cleaned up well upon completion! Very pleased with the entire experience!”Wes H.See More Reviews
- Better ventilation
- Lower energy bills
- More effective heating and cooling
- Higher property values
- Better curb appeal
- And more!
Let Us Worry About Your Insurance
Sometimes, your roof doesn’t have the chance to get replaced due to old age. Fallen trees, severe weather, and other unexpected disasters can wreak havoc on your roof, and when that happens, you need a replacement fast. At GreenLight Roofing, we know that this can be a stressful time for our customers, so we take care of everything for them. Before we were roofers, we worked in the insurance industry for over 17 years, so we know exactly what it takes to get your claim processed and approved fast, so you can get a roof back over your head ASAP.
Serviced Hundreds of Residences
Financing Options Available
5 Star Rating with Google
GAF & Certainteed Certified
Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism